Tuesday 8 November 2011

1st Draft Due Date?!?

Does anyone know the date when our first draft is due? I thought I read that for Paula's group it was Monday 14th November and just wanted to confirm whether this is correct or not? Also, should this be the whole 6000 words or just what we have so far.

I am currently working on editing my introduction and writting my Evaluation of my Inquiry Process. I have also created a new survey for BAPP members and their network of dancers/performers to complete, which I will post soon.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have been so preoccuiped with my personal life over the past 2 weeks that I havent had time to do much. However, I am now ready to knuckle down and get my inquiry on paper.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    The deadline drafts are dependent on your advisor. I think Paula had said November 14th for her students.
    If you have a different advisor I'd suggest asking them directly as it could be a bit later. I think university closes for Christmas on Dec 16th.. So I guess we'll need to allow enough time for work to be read and receive feed back before then
    Hope that helps
    Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Im not 100% sure what our deadline date is, Adesola mentioned to me that we need our final drafts in by the 10th December at the ABSOLUTE lastest! But Im aiming for the 14th November like Paula mentioned because it then gives me more time to act on the feedback. Discuss it with your tutor, but maybe just keep the 14th in mind as a target to get some work done by.
    Hope this helps too.
    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura we are piloting different dates for individuals form different advisers - I asked people who attended the campus session - a pencilled in date was for the 14th Nov but that was changed to the 21st. I will add to my older blog - I did update it on other blogs... I think we have talked since this was written? I am looking at them now - so try to get a draft to me this week so we will have time to discuss it. As you have done the work needed, it is good to write up the Critical Review while it is fresh in your mind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to have a draft to you by the end of the week. I am currently working on it as I write this.

    ReplyDelete