Thursday 2 December 2010

New Blogs to follow...!

Hi Guys!

I have just been on the LibGuides page and realised there are so many new blogs and people on the course now. I have just been through and added about 10 people I was not following- I will get round to commenting on your blogs soon! Also I have noticed I only have 23 followers and there are about 50 of us on the course. Not sure how to get the word out to them, but add me! As mentioned in my recent blog on Communities of practice this course relies on everyone taking part and learning from each other!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing isn't it. I hope that you can still follow things when you are on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I definitely agree with you! I'm often wondering how to accumulate more followers when there are so many of us on the course.
    It's all about learning from each other so i'm really going to try to add more and comment more too. Hopefully others will do the same.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete