Friday 23 September 2011

Back in the game...

Hello my fellow BAPP friends!

Well after 3 days of trying to log onto myUniHub, I finally got a new password and I'm in! I like the new layout and the fact that I can access everything on one site.

It has been a crazy summer. Things have been..well hectic. The theatre I was working at has now shut its doors due to not making enough money this summer. There are deals in the work to sell the building and produce a brand new show. I am currently involved in the set up and some initial ideas to start this brand new theatre, so we will see what happens. Needless to say I haven't thought much about the course what with planning a wedding although I feel things have happened that I have made note of that may come in handy to my inquiry.

I have now downloaded the new 3760 modules, which I plan to read through this weekend. I may be making a slow start but I am now ready to tackle this final module and really focus on my inquiry. I will be writing some upcoming blogs on my thought and ideas.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to make any campus sessions this semester so I am relying on all your blogs to keep me updated as to what went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment