Monday 17 October 2011

New SIG Discussion

Hi guys,

I would like to start using the Facebook SIG to discuss various topics and thoughts with you that regard my inquiry. I found this a useful tool last term and think it will help me to develop my thoughts with a wide range of professionals.

I have just started a new discussion on the Arts Management thread on our BAPP Facebook page regarding budgeting in theatre companies. Please join and let me know your thoughts even if this may not be specific to your inquiry. I would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. am definitely following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come across a book called on the internet and wondered if it might interest you;
    'Arts Marketing Insights: The Dynamics of Building and Retaining Performing Arts Audiences' by Joanne Scheff Bernstein http://www.artsmarketinginsights.com/
    I haven't read it so am not sure if it is relevant to your inquiry topic, but guessed effective marketing will aid the success of theatre productions and arts management.

    ReplyDelete