Tuesday 12 October 2010

1c Audio-visual

Okay so here it is! My YouTube clip. Must admit it I wasn't too sure about this, hence why I have decided not to appear in it following on from some of your clips I have seen already. It was actuall quite fun creating this video and I am sure as I become more confident and experienced I will be able to put myself on one and create better edits. I added some upbeat music that reflects the way I feel about the course. I am excited to have started out on BAPP and look forward to learning and doing more.


I decided to make this clip private so that you can only view it by following the link below.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUYJHV5h3BM

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I could not view the clip, it says this video is private?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okaym,, just made it public so that should work now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought the clip was great. You packed loads of info in there. I'm really going to try and actually do some editing on my next one.

    ReplyDelete