Tuesday 5 October 2010

1d Flicker Photos and Slideshow

I have now set up a Flicker Account and added some photos of myself at work- more to follow! I feel like this is a great way to promote myself some more as a Professional Dancer. Also what a great way for people to view multiple photos at a time without having to upload each individually I can just post the link as shown above and you will be able to view all my pictures. I am also able to keep my photographs public or just for friends to view therefore able to differ between what I want kept personal and open to the public.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauraweir/show/

Also I wanted to have photos on my Blog page so I added a slideshow that I created with my Picassa account by Google.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lauraweir2001/Slideshow#

2 comments:

  1. I just had a look at your photos. They were really interesting and showed a real variety of professional situations. I think I have about the same amount of photos on my album as you do and paula made a comment to me that it was perhaps a bit too long. I thought this may be helpful to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Sometimes it is hard to get professional pictures of you at work due to copyright reasons therefore I do not have any of my most recent contract. I wanted to show a wide range so I narrowed it down to those.

    ReplyDelete