Thursday 17 February 2011

4b Arts Management SIG

I have started a new SIG on the Professional Practice Facebook Page titled "Arts Management". I am really interested in looking into all elements of what makes a good manager and all the skills I may need to acquire. I think by using interdisciplinary knowledge in dance and business will help me have a successful career in whatever I choose to go onto do- set up a dance school, agency, artistic director etc. If any of you have knowledge or interest in arts management or may also want to expand your knowledge in business please join this discussion.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Laura. I think these SIGs are going to be fascinating - you folks have a lot of insider knowledge and sharing that understanding, analysing and adding to it, fits so well with the course. Discussions about managing creative work will add a valuable dimension to what we are all doing.

    ReplyDelete